Enrolment for September 2018
Enrolment will take place from 9am on Thursday 23rd August
How will the enrolment process work?
There are several stages to the enrolment process:
- Check the general information that we hold (name, address, etc) as well as GCSE grades
- An interview with a member of staff where subject choices are agreed
- A pastoral meeting where the home/school commitment and transition between Y12 and 13 are discussed
- A £20 deposit is taken to process ID cards, photos and locker keys
- Full information given on the start of term
What do I need to bring to enrolment?
- A copy of your results statement (which will be provided by your school on results day); a £20 deposit (card payment accepted).
- Proof of ID
- Parent/Carer details to complete enrolment form (D.O.B, email address, telephone number, NI number)
Any questions or concerns, please contact us on 0208 352 6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org